COLONICS NOW OFFERED AT OUR SECOND LOCATION!
Your gut is your gateway to vibrant, thriving health. Constipation, intestinal irritation, and systemic inflammation are at an all-time high, with stress, processed foods, medication, low hydration, sedentary lifestyles, and toxic exposure being just some of the culprits.
By introducing warm, purified water into the large intestine, we help gently unblock and remove what’s stuck, assisting your cleansing and detox process. Improve your flow and refresh your health with colon hydrotherapy, a powerful modality for digestive healing.
How to Prepare for a Colonic
2 Days Before Colonic
Preparation is important for optimal comfort and a successful session. Eat a light, healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables and plenty of water 48 hrs before.
Try to Avoid:
- Red Meat
- White Flour
- Beans, legumes, or any gas inducing foods
Day of Colonic
Do not eat or drink (including water) one hour before your session. You will receive an abdominal massage and for your comfort, it is important that your stomach and bladder are empty.
A woman may receive a colonic when she is menstruating. The process does not interfere with her cycle.
After the Colonic
Double up on probiotics.
Eat a light, clean diet with plenty of hydration, but avoid raw veggies and coffee as these can be gas producing and irritating. Also avoid sugar, wheat, alcohol, carbonated beverages, and red meat for at least the first 24 hours.
You might expect to be energized and euphoric or a little fatigued if a lot of toxins moved. You can return to your normally scheduled plans.
Frequently Asked Questions about Colon Hydrotherapy
What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
- Colon hydrotherapy is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This process is repeated a few times during a session. Colon hydrotherapy is best used in combination with adequate nutrient and fluid intake as well as exercise. Sophisticated technology promotes both the safety and sanitation of this popular cleansing practice.
Why should I be concerned about my colon?
- The colon has been referred to as the sewer system of the body. It is the place where we store the waste material that most of us would rather not think about and most of us don’t until our health becomes poor or we feel constipated or have diarrhea. It best benefits the body due to the release of this accumulated congestion in the bowel.
How Many Colon Hydrotherapy Sessions Does One Need?
- Of course, the number of colon hydrotherapy sessions desired will depend on the individual. Every person’s goals will differ. Just as some people exercise on a daily or weekly basis to tone and tighten their outer body, some people follow an ongoing cleansing, toning, and rebuilding regimen for the inner body. Colon hydrotherapy could be used as part of any regular maintenance program.
What is a Colon Hydrotherapy Session Like?
- A session is a comfortable experience for many people. Techniques utilized allow a small amount of water to flow into the colon gently stimulating the colon’s natural peristaltic action to release softened waste. The inflow of a small amount of water and the release of waste may be repeated several times. The removal of waste should encourage better colon function and elimination. During the session, most clothing can be kept on and you will be draped, or a gown might be worn to ensure modesty. Your dignity is always maintained.
- Modern colon hydrotherapy equipment is manufactured through compliance with strict guidelines that dictate rigorous accountability. The equipment features temperature-controlled water mixing and backflow prevention valves, pressure and temperature sensors, and a built-in chemical sanitizing unit and/or water purification unit. Disposable single-use rectal tubes, and/or speculae are highly recommended.